Agnostic.com

8 2

[vice.com]

How to protect yourself when states reopen early like Georgia and Texas?

sassygirl3869 9 May 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oklahoma is definitely relaxing rules as well. I have friends who own restaurants and they are definitely ready for the rules to be relaxed. I think those relaxed rules won't involve their families though.

I don't think this is going to go well.

The article was informative about a lot of things except the headline. It spoke about people working from home and small business owners who want to open up. It discussed people who are being called back but are apprehensive. But no solutions for how to protect themselves. There aren't any.

Don't go there and if you live there think about moving, as we go forward the number of open jobs will increase.

Stay out of them? Even here in PA, I won’t be doing anything much different as things open than I do right now.

Good idea

Looks like most states are beginning to relax controls. Some never had controls.

[wired.com]

[cnn.com]

Can't wait to see their death rates rise higher. Sad.

@sassygirl3869 We can’t stay locked down forever.

Once the epidemic is over we will all have been exposed, and we’ll either be immune or dead. Compensating for the dead, there will follow a period where the death rate will be lower than normal.

@WilliamFleming -death rates highest in Georgia today-doesn't make sense to open without 14 day required CDC decline. No one is following Trump's rules.

@sassygirl3869 Why should they when he tweets FREE AMERICA NOW? This is all his doing.

@sassygirl3869 I don’t know about that 1000 new cases figure. Numerous outlets report that the state reports that figure, but it is not apparent on the official state website.

[dph.georgia.gov]

Their charts show a decided decline in new cases. I wonder if there’s some sort of reporting anomaly.

Nuke Georgia and Texas? Guess that probably won't happen.

But some states opening up early is like keeping the pool clean by only allowing peeing in one marked corner of the pool.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:491390
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.