Agnostic.com

11 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Unreal, but not surprising though.

Why does nothing the crazy christians do surprise me?

Would this be considered to be a shocking story?

You....went....there

@RedskyRiver Sorry. I guess I'm a bit wired.

There’s a serious psychosis going on here. I hope that her son uses this to move away from this disaster.

When I read this, I thought perhaps it was an April Fool's joke. Imean it seems like postign soemthign liek that on this website might possbily be a prank. However, it appears to be a real news story.

On the right side, I think she very likely just created a new atheist.

The cripture she quotes as justification is the commandment to honor thy parents. I have alwasy had a problem wiht that commandment. Wha if your parensts arent' honorable people or are subjecting you to abuse? As is the case here....

She should have been given a 30 days sentence for assault.

Hey I thought "thou shalt not lie" was one of their commandments? The hypocrisy...it's painful....

Good - hope they appropriated the stun gun.

It is stories like this that have me wanting religions taxed and forced to display hazard mental health warnings.

Betty Level 8 Apr 3, 2018

Oh c'mon. That's funny.

Another Trump voter.

godef Level 7 Apr 3, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:49175
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.