Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK Utah Police Pull Over ‘Very Underage’ Driver – A Five-Year-Old Boy Driving To California To Buy A Lamborghini

I l💜ve little people. And I'm actually pretty fond of Utah law enforcement, they seem less awful than most. This is soooo funny. The Trooper is soooooo dry ... like Sahara Desert dry, but he makes for great big giggles (video included.)

"...he'd never driven before ..."

😂😂😂 He's 5 ! That is the stupidest thing to say. Good grief ... lmao! 🤣

Funny story. 😛

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Scent of a Woman scene where blind Al Pacino races empty downtown Sunday streets in a race car .....cop lets him go without a soeeding ticket....great movie confronting many varied political issues set on the campus of Emma Willard Girls school and iindoors of Ethical Culture founding Society for Atheists Humanists everyone really who agrees to leave personal religion outside the community for 138 years now .....Utah does have many Atheists in public office....this cop who knows what he smokes or drinks

We need to keep an eye on that kid. He's going to have an interesting future.

I don't see a problem. I would have done the same at 5 if I knew what a Lamborghini was and I could get one for three dollars.

That's crazy

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:493189
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.