Agnostic.com

5 8

BREAKING NEWS MSNBC 1:36 pm est USA. tRUMP'S personal White House valet, a member of the US Military tests positive for Covid-19. This is the guy who delivers the POTUS his meals without a mask. Guess who has to wear a mask now???? Could No Mask Trump have been exposed??? What do you think???? LOL!!!!!

BTW WORD IS TRUMP HAD A TEMPER TANTRUM!!!!!!!

sassygirl3869 9 May 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Does any day or even hour pass that he doesn't have a hissy fit. Lets hope one of them will actually blow his stack.

If DT does get the virus we all know who he will blame, Obama!!!

If, he has it, it serves him right for being such ego driven, meglamaniac with a number of mental issues.

There is not enough money on this earth that would make me be the Orange Buffoons valet! I’d be puking in his KFC bucket every time I had to go in his room! 🤮

I think it would depend on how heavily the guy breathes when he's near Trump, lol! Seriously, it is very possible, especially if he touched the plate of food after rubbing his face, and Trump touched the plate, then rubbed his face. I don't think the valet would have coughed in Trump's presence, as Trump hates that.

Hope he gave the virus to trump!

LOL!!!!!

You and millions more.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:493505
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.