Agnostic.com

5 8

[friendlyatheist.patheos.com]

Trump slowly is losing white evangelical support in battleground states. Good News!!!! Agree/Disagree?

sassygirl3869 9 May 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good, perhaps they do have some sort of moral compass. I doubt it.

Good news. But , his supporters seem to flit around . And there is no one for them to rally around . Wish they would read their Bible. Don't they believe it either. I just don't believe the ignorance.

Even con men can't be fooled all the time.

They have to latch onto someone and I don’t see them going for Biden. The best thing would be if they just stayed home in November.

Of course, it's good news! Let's see how long it takes for him to begin sucking up to them again. Part of the problem is...these people have a powerful need to feel like martyrs for their god and for their god's representative. I'm surprised the figures dropped that much. Down to 48% from 76% is significant.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:493905
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.