Agnostic.com

7 6

LINK Coronavirus found in men's semen - CNN

Well, I suppose I should be happy to be celibate.

HippieChick58 9 May 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think that if someone has the virus that it would show up in their body fluids no matter if it is man or woman.

See! I have been trying to tell the world that men are evil for decades now. At last physical proof!!!!!!!!

@ToolGuy "At least one"..? Geeze I need to go back and check my profile!!!!!!!!

@ToolGuy Oh good lol. You had me doubting my mind......

I don't want to know this....I don't want to DO this testing...I don't want to collect the product, either!

True but if you're close enough to get infected by the semen you'll probly get infected the traditional way by his nose and mouth droplets first.

MsAl Level 8 May 8, 2020

Perhaps imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, or GMTA. Take your pick. Dupes happen, I am not going to sweat it.

If you're gettin' frisky with some guy - the amount of virus in his semen is probably the very least of your worries. IMHO. 😉

Another reason....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:493959
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.