Agnostic.com

9 7

Old frauds don't die, they just move to another state and begin anew. Jim Bakker is one.

[yahoo.com]

Gwendolyn2018 9 May 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

FINDING FORESTER is a lovely movie and a great youthful man making his way into an academic world that brands genius as an affront to faux innocence....how anyone would brand my citation of this film as "nasty" is baffling....especially in the context of branding all humanity as the source of evil .... my position will never change RELIGION is the prime source of evil and I define our species as nurturing........Jim Bakkker is nasty religious redundant NOT ME !

Words matter ....fraud is a crime EXCEPT RELIGION is a legalization of fraud
....pretending it is not worth the time to hold criminals accountable for their crime words will never expand good secular citizenship
.....human nature IS NOT EVIL ....no mosquitoes bite in anger....mosquitoes merely feed on blood beneath our skin .....my metaphor for natural living ....anger is part of controlling others ....wanting the best for our children depends upon how adults were treated as children.....negative reinforcement is preventing remembered pain
...I taught my daughters 100% Atheism....none of this freedom to choose crap ....what parent teaches freedom to choose street drugs or rape ?

I saw where JB had a stroke recently, according to his chalk-doll wife, Lorrie, (Tammy Sue's "mother" ) ha! His wife said he was doing fine and resting for a few days (waiting for a miracle)? They're still asking for more money to keep their ministry running because the evil ones are attempting to shut him down. Good luck with that. Seems some shysters cannot be stopped even after a stint in prison. 😟 Larry in western Kentucky (3 hrs from the Ark) Come on FLOOD! 🙂

Thanks for the crime update funnies

Language is a tool of communication religion is the weaponization of words ....bible preachers saying WIVES SUBMIT TO YOUR HUSBANDS is identical to the 1st shaman who told women your body is a rape free zone for all my little boy killers rewards

I remember way, WAY back when I was still experimenting with alternative ways of experiencing reality, , two friends and I decided we would watch a bunch of tele evangelists and see just how stoned one would have to be before they began to make sense. We never reached that level.

Raping that poor girl and stealing millions in Charlotte would have got him hung dead by rope 66 years ago .....OBVIOUSLY prison chaplains trained him to increase his scams NOT REPENT

Religion based on delusion

Religion is the root of all evil.

@Gwendolyn2018 Ergo religion is the root of all evil!

I think the lack of empathy is the root of all evil. When you put other things above your fellow human being then evil happens. When you let skin tone, gender, and all those other meaningless divisions come between you and your fellow humans evil is given a place to fester. We are all humans inhabiting a very small planet, and if we don't get out shit together very soon the planet will do fine without us.

@Gwendolyn2018 Used car salesman. I get the same vibe from either one.

@Gwendolyn2018 I MUST DISSENT .....most humans over 60% have never killed went to wars or steal from neighbors.....religion was invented to rape women and brainwash boys into deadly violence against neighboring tribes to rape women there and steal their goods....most people stay home farm work or nurture families....wars are religious cult activities most people fail military training or prove themselves pacifists afraid to learn war .....over half the planet is female .....but to your case USA Veterans now are over 23% female of draft age and recruits needing jobs & healthcare unavailable to all adults.... rapists to this day are sheltered if not enabled by religion.....until women Atheists fight back against rapacious polluter greedy fascists the earth will not be made GREEN AGAIN

@Gwendolyn2018 humans create religion so they can be the root of all evil. imo Religion was based on a political ploy. That was what I learned in a world religion class upten years ago anyway.

@Gwendolyn2018 the guy is a con man. Religion just gives him a steady, more gullible set of people to con.

@Gwendolyn2018 religion is a crime against humanity not just conspiracy to rape murder steal enslave and bribe post mortem and torture eternally .....does NOT resemble a Swiss Army Knife or RonCo 9.95 tool plus shipping and handling.....it is shocking how xians have mis-defined truth telling Atheism and non-believers conforming to the minimalization of greatest of all serial criminals b4 the 1st law was ever legislated

@Gwendolyn2018 your error here is inherited guilt by association....humans are defined as a Feminist nurturing species religion devolved from shamanism in the grunts groans and cave paintings before the 1st shadow was called a ghost

L I V E is the opposite of e v i l

@Gwendolyn2018 nor can your claim humans are evil be substantiated

@Gwendolyn2018 true.

@Gwendolyn2018 religion and myth go hand in hand. Religion is based on myths. People buy in because it makes them feel better I suppose.

@Gwendlyn2018 I've had close family ask me if I was afraid of hell. I told them I didn't believe in heaven. Why in the world would I believe in hell 🙂

@Gwendolyn2018 losing can be a happy learning experience for you.....think of the 2 scenes in FINDING FORESTER with Sean Connery as the novelist and F MURRAY ABRAHAM as the stuffy lit teacher trying to bust a genius student

He is such a POS.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:494126
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.