Agnostic.com

17 20

LINK Baltimore Black Church Kicks Ben Carson Off Their Property | National | BET

This is one time where I side with the church

snytiger6 9 May 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't let the door hit you in the butt, Ben Carson, you Orange Turd kisser.

Lmao bye Ben Carson.

I would kick Ben Carson off of my property. I guess I'm siding with that church.

Finally, some good news.

Not far from your neighborhood.

Love it!

CS60 Level 7 May 12, 2020

Good. He was just there for his own purposes.

Good on them. I applaud them.

I enjoyed the article and the actions of the Church. That said, I'm not sure I've seen such consistent cheering-on of Theists on this website. Sorta good to see in its odd way. We have some priorities fairly straight. On this issue, the theists were on the ball I think.

kmaz Level 7 May 12, 2020

You can bad mouth a city, work for a guy that bad mouths the same city and expect to be welcomed by the very people you denigrated, Duh. He's lucky all they did was tell him to leave and GTFO.

Hooray

bobwjr Level 10 May 12, 2020

twit! he never thought it was rude to just park all his garbage on their lawn. Next time someone needs a nice house backdrop to do a press confrence in front of we'll head over to Carson's he won't mind...🙄

Keyword is Church. But also noted black church... Is there white church? Red church? Yellow church? Brown church? orange church? Pale ass church?

I despise this man and his hypocrisy, so this made my day. Thank you. ☺️

Never assume because someone is a successful physician that they are intelligent. I have known many doctors and that just isn't the case.

@twshield Yes there is.

Book learning and the ability to think critically are two different things.

Did he go to sleep during the service? 🙂

Baltimore has lots of problems and Hud is it fixing any of them.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:495198
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.