Agnostic.com

12 1

[motherjones.com]

Trump claims female reporters conspired against him during yesterday's press conference when he stormed off after a racial comment to an American-Asian reporter. LOL. Agree/Disagree????

sassygirl3869 9 May 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

At this point anyone who talks to him is plotting against him. Cannot happen to a better person.

He had his wittle feels hurt. I am soooo sick of the lying entitled man-baby president.

Ohub Level 7 May 12, 2020

That's what reporters do. They ask questions. Big ole baby.

Ooooh, baby's diaper needs to be changed.

I was going to write something smart but then I saw your comment and figure you had it right.

Paranoia will destroy ya!

We can only hope.

Sad embarrassing,childish,stupid and par for his course.

Those bullies! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

LMAO absolutely deserved it

bobwjr Level 10 May 12, 2020

Hes just a plain old misogynist. He hates acknowledging that women are more than sex objects.

He has the emotional self control of a nasty toddler!

I think they were trying gotcha questions, but that's what reporters do. He made it easy on them. Only his moron fans could let him get away with calling a tough question "Nasty". What a pussy!

Agree!!! He had a temper tantrum and walked away.

@Novelty -good one lol

But really, how far have we fallen when that's considered a tough question?

@MissKathleen Indeed, that's true. 😟

Well.........Boo Hoo! Who gives a sh!t if he stays p!ssed off. 🙂 I'm 77 years old and I've NEVER seen such a self-centered BABY! Thousands dying daily and he's acting like it's ALL ABOUT HIM! Sorry about the "yelling" but he really gets under my skin. 😟 Larry in western Kentucky

me too. self-absorbed toddler.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:495217
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.