Agnostic.com

10 4

[theweek.com]

Trump watched Morning Joe instead of Fox and Friends this morning and live tweeted Joe Scarborough accusing him of murder!!!!! Is Trump falling apart???? Agree/Disagree?

sassygirl3869 9 May 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I saw that Morning Joe and for sure there was a murder right there on the telle. Trump went at it and people died.

Technically he's already a broken defective man, so falling apart should be in the past tense: fallen apart.

So now he's the country's main critique-in-chief. The lengths this turd-in-chief will go to get attentions screams no self-esteem (probably even tweets criticisms to himself) and lots of insanity.

He's been falling apart for years. It's more noticeable now.

Was never together

bobwjr Level 10 May 12, 2020

Falling? We are way past that! We are in the middle of critical overload of his pea brain.

Trump is the worst. People who support him are either inbred mental defective or just Republicans who have sold their souls to the devil to further GOP agenda.

@MissKathleen Check out open America protest. Those are inbred trailer park trash

About time.

I agree, but I've thought that so many times. Its incredible, over the last couple of years now many times I've gotten excited and told friends "ok, the dude is completely melting down now. He can't last much longer!". And then he does. He keeps sinking lower and lower and somehow keeps on. He now throws out lots of schoolboy taunts, and silly nick-names every single day - stuff we'd be shocked to see the leader of a big company saying publicly, to say nothing of the leader of a superpower.

It sucks because the bar has been lowered so much that now we are putting up with him daily saying things which 20 years ago would have gotten anybody knocked out of office. And yeah . . . once again it seems to me like he is melting down and acting paranoid to a psychotic degree - surely the guys is going to just explode and try something truly insane now? Decide to nuke Iran, call martial law and execute all the reporters he hates, etc? I don't think even his minions will let something like that happen, but it seems like the dude has just got to be at the breaking point right? Or is he going to keep surprising us for weeks, months - and America therefore doesn't last a whole lot longer?

It sucks, but its not just about him. For Americans to have let this go on as long as it has means we are a failed state I think. Its the consequences of that which will really start playing out now. Only a hardcore social/industrial revolution, a "New Deal" kind of thing can save the United States at this point, and I think we'd rather play video games, watch sports and point fingers than invest the kind of effort it would take. Every empire has its turn, and none of those turns last forever. But its not like this means we all die! When the Soviet Union collapsed and broke up it was scary for them, but they were ok. We can do the same thing . . . though I also think Russians and their neighbors are a hell of a lot tougher than we are!

I feel the same way. He has gotten worse and worse. He is losing it day after day. Why they won't call for the 25th Amendment tells me McConnell is getting paid off as well as Cabinet members receiving unknown benefits to keep them quiet. Its all about the money I fear. I keep hoping he strokes out but then we would have Pence. We just have to wait till November unless they impeach him again!!!!! Would need a charge that would stick.

@sassygirl3869 Yeah, I'm on the exact same thought train as you there. This whole thing is terrifying. This kind of discord, regardless of cause, is what tears nations apart. And its what makes true tyrants possible. I like to remember that when Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin and etc took power - its not like all of their citizens: the mothers, fathers, workers, soldiers suddenly became dark thinking Nazi's or Facists.

Do people believe that all Germans in the 30's were just somehow more evil people than we are? Nope. They just went along with the crowd, the country was in trouble and they were scared, they were worried for their future - and went along with a strong seeming man who promised he could help them. A huge number of them hated what was happening, but went along with it. I don't see any reason, at all, that this can't happen in the United States.

I think a big last canary in the coal mine would be a big move against the press. Trump hates the press more than anything. And consistently uses fascist language to describe them. "Enemy of the people" and such

@Observer-Effect -I wish I knew what it would take to get rid of him........a lucky shot?????

@sassygirl3869 He is just the figurehead of the idiocy, he is truly a disgusting cartoon of a man, but for millions of Americans to still support him? Once he is gone, America still has whatever is going on that is letting this happen. My most positive hope is that some hard times for America trigger us into waking up and turning things around, but it will be a complete restructuring of a lot of our systems. We don't seem all that . . . motivated . . . anymore 😟

Does deffimation of character not apply to the Dump? Sorry about the spelling 😟

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:495223
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.