Agnostic.com

10 6

[polygraph.info]

I believe this is Georgia in/or near Russia. I always find it interesting how a politician/religious person/television commentator knows more about medicine than a doctor does.

yamaha45701 7 May 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Russia has turned a 180 degree turn on religion. First they had state atheism during the USSR (not a good thong) and now the Russian Orthodox Church has a lot of power in the country and is controlling a lot of policymaking and is in bed with the government there.

Well it is not only in the US that they have religious nutters. US is not so much different to Russia after all.

Yes, all those people pretending to die. A bit of a sick thing to be saying really.

It’s kinda weird

Sent to my Georgian friend......

You are asking for logic from clerics of any religion?

Many clerics can be very logical they simply refuse to accept any logic that does not agree with their positions.

@DavidLaDeau i could also behave very stupidly, yet I simply refuse to do so. So what's your point, they are but aren't when they choose? How is that relevant to my comment?

Your bigoted statement was ALL inclusive. I do not like religious beliefs that people hold, but I do not mislead people about the believers. There is a time not to be an ass.

@DavidLaDeau bigoted? Wow, you're even dumber than you sound. Fuck off!

@Mofo1953 I am glad I made you day!

@DavidLaDeau your idiotic mind is funny that way. Now really, go fuck yourself David the goddess faker.

Yes!

The magical religious mystery tour complete with two thousand year old book rewritten so many times and translated by non literary hypes to profit off the backs of the ignorance of the masses, even in the twenty first century!!!!

Yet another example of a faith serving in the "best interests" of its parishioners.

I have a friend who's working for an NGO in Georgia.She Says the orthodox churches have continued to hold public services even though the majority of Tbilsi is in stay-at-home mode.

Here are her comments regarding the orthodox church. "Let's talk about church! As I mentioned in previous post, Georgians are over 86% Orthodox and while I have discovered that many people don't consider themselves religious, there is no appreciable separation of church and state. In fact, that would be laughable concept here.

The Georgian Orthodox Church refused to close over Easter and as a result, our quarantine has been lengthened and made more strict. Traditionally, people would attend church and then travel out to the regions to meet with their entire extended families. Obviously, a bad idea under the circumstances. At this point, we are under quarantine until May 22nd, the cities are closed and no one has been able to drive a car for two weeks!,"

In other words it looks like the government is acting responsibly regardless of what the church says.

I wonder what will happen when they start to die? It’s sad but inevitable, I suppose.
At the stage the laws change, if they don‘t understand or believe in the virus, they will be at added risk.

Now that is the definition of an arrogant, narcissistic, ignorant, fool. I might add that the definition for Trump is "an arrogant, narcissistic, ignorant, fool".

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:496348
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.