Agnostic.com

9 11

LINK Howard Stern says Trump hates his supporters, that Trump is ‘disgusted’ by them, and he should step down - pennlive.com

Smearing Joe Biden is not the only way for him to win but it's Donald Trump's way. He gets down and dirty in the mud. Always takes it to the lowest common denominator. If the people who support him and go to his rallies only knew how much he loathes them and looks down on them. He's sold them on the idea that he's one of them. He's been privilege all his life and was raised to believe he's better than the great unwashed.

barjoe 9 May 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've been making this point for four years. Glad to somebody else sees what I see.

I'm mystified that anyone can be conned by Trump -- he's so objectively full of shit that you'd have to have the IQ of a dinner plate to be taken in by him. I'm not a Trump supporter because I'm just not dumb enough to be a Trump supporter.

I suppose that confirms that my IQ is at least marginally higher than a dinner plate.

Yeah, that's the big irony! Hydroxichloriquine man! Lets hope there IS a God and Trump has a massive heart attack. I might even get religion!

Then you'd have President Mike Pence. As an atheist, I find him even worse. I know Donald Trump doesn't really believe in God, in fact he thinks he is God, Mike Pence actually believes Jesus was a right wing Republican. He believes he's doing God's work. I would like HIM to have a massive coronary. There would be no harm done by that.

@barjoe Maybe "Hydroxichloriquine Man" will talk him into being his "taster".

Shocker

twill Level 7 May 18, 2020

They have been suckered pretty hard. The dude brags about shitting on golden toilets but he got them believing he was in it for the "working man"? I've never been a real fan of Sterns, but he got this right - the cowardly orange boy wouldn't let most of his supporters into his hotels!

Howard Stern is one of the funniest people on the planet.

@creative51 The reason he's funny is because he says outrageous stuff that many people think is offensive. The fact that people are so easily offended by the shit he says makes it even funnier.

oooowww trader

Do you mean "traitor"?

He is a textbook pathological narcissist who cares for NO ONE other than himself.

It's a complete waste of time to try to explain to any 45 supporter that he has
absolutely no regard for any of them.
I tried doing that before the election, and not one of them believed me.
They are as stubborn as believers.

They know he has no regard for them or anyone else but himself; however, he got them those conservative judges, and so, stubborn or not, we are the ones screwed for decades to come.

@Rodatheist We are definitely screwed with the incompetents that the republicans have packed the court with, no question.
The thing is, most of his idiot supporters really do believe he cares about them. They really do.
They're stupid fuckers and got suckered by that con man.
If they've come to realize it, they're too stubborn to admit it, and will
go down with the ship before they admit to having been conned.

@K9Kohle789 It used to be really great, and to be honest, I'm not going to blame public education.
It's basic human gullibility. It's confirmation bias.
45 told racists and morons what they wanted to hear, confirming to them the lies they already believed.
There has been a shift in this country since the late 70s. At least that's when I started noticing it.
There has been an embracing of ignorance.
Personally, I think it's rooted in religion, and is deliberate on the part of church "leaders", and the politicians who work for them.

@KKGator Yeah, Sagan called it, spot on, about 25 years ago.

@KKGator Nooooo, they are, unfortunately, not incompetent. They are much worse than that. They are conservatives ready to dismantle all the progressive gains of the last 70 years. That is how screwed we are.

Do you know if there’s any way to listen to the episode? I don’t have pay radio.

I hate to use a link from The View, because I can't stand the women on that show but.

@barjoe Thanks. 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:497250
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.