Agnostic.com

13 10

LINK A Man Coughed on a Wegmans Employee. Now He’s Charged With a Felony.

I think this is every bit a threat as popping someone in the nose. BUT ...

"Terroristic" threat? I HATE how that's turned into a thing in America, while the REAL terroristic treat people are usually NOT charged with that statute (ie: right-wing terrorists.)

Today, sick AF, I HAD to go out. If it wasn't completely necessary, I wouldn't have.

First store? Not ONE person but me had a mask, let alone was wearing one.

Second place? Not ONE person but me wearing a mask. BUT! A man was staring at me, then the clerk, then said, "Why you wearing a mask? Thought you were robbing the place."

😔😔😔

The full effect of this brief exchange didn't TOTALLY piss me off until I was back home, disinfecting myself. And then ...

BOY did it piss me right on off.

I'm alone on this planet. All my people are gone or out of the area. I wear this thing for others. And fuck those that don't. 😡😡😡

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Serves him right. Sometimes I like to see someone prosecuted for mainly being an asshole. Makes me regain a little faith in a just world.

As for the man coughing on an employee and now charged with a felony, I would have to ask if the cough was deliberate and do they have witnesses?
As for wearing a mask it looks like more in my area wear them than they do in your area.

Good I'm glad that person was arrested! . Also biting and splitting on a person is a crime. I would freak out, if someone coughed on me. 😷😬

I've has similar reactions/experiences here. I had thought going out without a mask would make others uncomfortable, but no, the reverse is true ,,, I guess I'm an inferior inhabitant in the view of my local peers?

I have started to wear a mask when outside even when alone. It is pollen season and this does affect me. Also, every year I get a red nose and swear next year to use sun block (but forget). Now I don't have to. Guess a sign of the good person is a tan line across the face. Tan above pale below.

@SeaGreenEyez It needn't be. I really believe, again, (sorry to sound like a broken record) that geography plays a big role. Here we see the giving and caring side of most people in these communities.
Of course we don't always agree (who does) but we can talk through most things with no ill feelings.

@SeaGreenEyez I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you are soon back to full health.

We still have to wear masks all over the country. Physical Distancing still the norm. Sanitising of hands in and out the shop still the norm. We reach level 3 on 1 June. 70% of work force will be good to go but all the formalities will continue ie masks, physical distancing and hand sanitising. We cannot afford to be careless. We did our "time" during lockdown. As a nation we still have to behave responsibly. Yes the infection rate will go up and so will the death rate but what will happen will happen until it boils over. We cannot be "locked-up" forever. It stalls the inevitable.
...but we remain responsible as we go along until there's a reliable vaccine.

@SeaGreenEyez I'm in Johannesburg, South Africa. This virus has affected the world - wherever it landed! 😅

@SeaGreenEyez Yip, we know all about it. Someone in our group in Johannesburg, SA, is from SC. Her mom still lives there though - also Atheist.

Take your mask off long enough to spit in their cash drawer......keep venting .... you deserve a calm nights sleep after stresseed by the sickos.....fuck Indiana fuck Pence fuck TrumpOLINI bots

Then she gets arrested like the guy in the article. Great suggestion 🙄

The dumb sh!t, perhaps public canning would be in order? What is wrong with people? Oh yes, they think they could just shoot someone on the streets of NY, and they wouldn’t do anything to him!

There is precedent, AIDS sufferer spitting on a cop, for one example.

Thank you for wearing a mask! And the rest are scum.

If it weren't assault, he wouldn't have done it.

If he's too stupid to understand the seriousness of his crime that's not our fault. Maybe the next person in his situation will.

It sucks hard living in a Red state, been there..smh.

@SeaGreenEyez I lived in Georgia for 20 years.it became intolerable for the last 5 of it..

@SeaGreenEyez isn't there an Atheist MeetUp near you ? Indiana must be at least 10 % Atheist while most states are over 20% Atheist there must be one million Atheists in Illinois even if your town has less than a hundred out of the closet Atheists.....surely there is one retired courageous Atheist who will fight back every day against the xian insane

Good, lock him up!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:499424
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.