Agnostic.com

4 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't want to know why. Look at what their vote has done. ):

Now there is a woman I would just love to bitch slap upside the head. I have a deep loathing of what she did.

I bet that nearly all regret voting for him and have enough since not vote for him an 2nd time.

I hope you are right, but there are far too many Karens out there that think Drumpf is god's gift to humankind. I am trying to figure out if I missed the lobotomy when I was married. I used to live that life but I was never so blind.

@HippieChick58 for lack of a better term. I think Trump fits the term "anti christ". If,I still believed in that bs and it's shame more people don't see that way or dump religion all together.

I don't think that it will work this time. Too many different segments of our society who voted against Hillary have learned what a living obscenity Trump is.

This is about far more than 45.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:500469
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.