Agnostic.com

4 5

[alternet.org]

Far-right boogaloo militants have embedded themselvees in the George Floyd protests in Minneapolis - they want their civil war and may instigate the violence.

sassygirl3869 9 May 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They will get their civil war. I'm afraid !

This is why these things can get out of control and many people killed. Back in the '60's and '70's the CIA was instrumental in getting the Black Panthers and other to do violent actions. When this was later proven a law was made that kept the CIA from acting within the US. The Patriot Act of course allowed them to act.

Huh...sounds like something I might support. These "I am the Judge, Jury & Executioner" style police are waaay above themselves. I do not see much "instigation of civil war"even in this very biased article, just in the inflammatory titling.

Of course they are!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:500488
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.