Agnostic.com

6 7

Rich Mitch -Courtesy of the Lincoln Project. -He must love this!!!!!

sassygirl3869 9 May 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It would be very nice to get rid of mitch bitch.

Of course that would be a tiny step forward if we could jail mitch for insider stock trading 4 others are guilty days before the quarantine

Lincoln Project is a religious propaganda outfit spreading out right lies about Lincoln not being an Atheist President all his life......Rich Mitch is a war profiteering polluter bribed gay draft dodger discharged by the Army for being gay....this 60 second commercial is designed to elect his military opponent who will continue USA illegal wars as Junior Senator from the Commonwealth of KY

Love it

bobwjr Level 10 May 29, 2020

That face makes me feel violent . . . .

I send the money I used to send Bernie to them, monthly & automatically. You?

still waiting for unemployment -My mom has been helping me.

Getting rid of him is just as important as getting Trump out of the White House.

Yep. And, this ghoul. I am a pacifist, but he is somebody who deserves to suffer a painful, drawn out, public death. With his family and children watching and crying - before being imprisoned in solitary confinement for the rest of their lives.

Not that I have any strong feelings on the matter or anything.

@Observer-Effect he is not an elected official just Trump’s and the Trumplican Party’s go to guy on race relations. Get rid of the elected stooges, he will disappear back into the rocks waiting for another group to leach on.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:500810
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.