Agnostic.com

4 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Older Americans are more vulnerable to the virus and we don't like the way Trump is handling the pandemic.

So the white supremacy or the degrading attitude toward women or his crooked finances didn't bother him?

Hopefully, some of these screwballs will become confused and, come election day, will not vote.

I hope they get lost in the forest.

JHC there are some mindless American voters out there. It took a pandemic, it took over 100,000
American lives lost to the pandemic for these folks to finally take a look at who trump is????????
I'm so very glad they finally see but damn what they were willing to over look is scary.

I hope they all fall into a shallow drainage ditch and just stay there because they can't get up.

@PondartIncbendog Yeah, there's an image.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:500839
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.