Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Racial justice is a pro-life issue, says leading pro-life legislator

The lawmaker said pro-lifers cannot remain silent in the face of injustice. [...]
“I tell people that it’s not enough that we ask someone not to have an abortion and keep going."

Black.
Democrat.
Senator.
Female.
Pro-BLM.

Also...

Pro-Life.
Baptist.

TheMiddleWay 8 June 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Being pro life doesn't obligate anyone to take up any other issues at all... I don't understand why being pro life requires one to protest other things as well.. Please explain... Don't get me wrong.. Racial justice is important.. I just don't see the connection between the two very different concepts..

@TheMiddleWay OK.. I understand that..

Idiot

bobwjr Level 10 June 4, 2020

A clear example showing that we should not stereotype people.

Black.
Democrat.
Senator.
Female.
Pro-BLM.

These words conjure up a certain image, a faulty image that can not be relied upon in understanding someone. If I say “Libertarian segregationist”, you might immediately form a very negative image.

I am reminded of the noted Black author. Zora Neale Hurston, as supportive of justice and equality as anyone, a segregationist with Libertarian ideals.

They don't give a shit about people. They only care about their children and others they can brainwash.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:502554
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.