Agnostic.com

4 6

Just gonna leave this here.

mcgeo52 8 June 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And the Pandemic remains unseen…

‘Obama’s building death camps!’ ‘Obama’s gonna take our guns!’ ‘Obama’s a muslim!’ ‘Obama’s not a citizen!’ ...compared to this - Obama was a God!

Varn Level 8 June 4, 2020

Thanks. Forwarded to my friends.

. . . I think I get the message, but IIRC, the 'gassing' didn't happen in front of the WH.

Not gassing. That's the smoke from the fires.

Trump wasn't in the bunker with the lights off when they used the teargas.

@mcgeo52 I think that picture is fake. 😛

I don't think there were fires in front of the WH, I don't think there is anything in front of the WH to set on fire. 😮

@FearlessFly, tell the NY Times it's fake.

[nytimes.com]

@mcgeo52 No where in the article does it describe fires in front of the WH

@FearlessFly, look at the picture in the Times..

Here's a similar picture from Lafayette Park in daylight with no smoke.

[amerighost.com]

@FearlessFly, the second paragraph:
"Demonstrators were hit in the head with canisters of tear gas. Some protesters broke into offices. Others started fires, one of which may have spread to the basement of St. John’s, the Episcopal church that has been attended at least once by every chief executive going back to James Madison. Firefighters soon put out the flames."

Lafayette Park is directly across the street from the White House.

@mcgeo52 YOU said it wasn't gassing.

. . . may have spread

the church is NOT in front of the WH :

[google.com]

@FearlessFly, see if you can understand this:

The statue in the foreground of the photo is in the middle of Lafayette Park. The photo was taken from north of the statue looking south at the White House.

Immediately north of the park, just across the street, is St. Johns. If the smoke was from a fire at St. John's it would have had to have drifted all of 25 or 30 feet. Actually, the bollards in the foreground of the original picture put the photographer within less than 25 feet of St. John's.

The NY Times did not run a fake picture on page 1.

If you can't understand this, it's not worth any more of my time trying to explain it to you.

Except for your apology the discussion is over.

Hell has truly arrived.

...and it arrived groping a flag and brandishing a bible..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:502560
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.