Agnostic.com

26 7

What's the age range of members?

Fun poll. I'm curious what age groups we all fall in. Edit: added more categories!

• 6 votes
  • 14 votes
  • 19 votes
  • 28 votes
  • 24 votes
  • 12 votes
  • 2 votes
Alimacbean 7 Apr 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

8 to 80. Blind, Crazy, Cripple, Color Blind and could care less about who knows about it.

I'm 61, but very immature for my age.

Deb57 Level 8 Apr 5, 2018

Good for you. Growing old disgracefully? I plan to 🙂

I'm going to remember that line and use it: "Growing old disgracefully!" Thank you!

Just turned 60 this past Friday. Mentally, I still feel like I'm in my 20s ?

Just smell the Bengay.

godef Level 7 Apr 4, 2018

in the morning?

Smells like VICTORY!!

I'm old. 30.

I'll Trade pup!

I thought that at your age also, but you are younger than my youngest child.

You're half my age, you can expect about 2/3 of you life left to live. Get over that old stuff, you're young and free. You can make your life what ever you want. Don't waste your time thinking old, be free!

Bah, 30 isn't old. Neither is 43.

@memorylikeasieve My body feels like I'm 21 most days.

I don't look 30 though.

I don’t see to many active members around my age.

We're the youngest members on this site! :^)

I can't believe I am alone in the over 55 group! I'm sure that will change as more folks see this survey. I think a lot of us are not participating in surveys any longer, since that data may be collected by groups that we do not care to share it with.. in my case any group on the conservative side of the isle!

Some are so old we can’t remember.

80 here.

Not alone in the greybeard society!

Biggest group for now.

As much as I'd like to be in the 25 - 30 demographic, that ship left the dock a few decades ago. 😛

I'm 60

Turned fifty-one just a couple of weeks ago. Living the DREAM!!

55+ is not specific enough. It lumps people born before WWII in with the last of the baby boomers. VERY different life experience. It's the equivalent of lumping millenials with gen x.

45 going on 46, but people usually assume I'm in my 30's

I'll be 44 in a few weeks, but I had someone think I was 24 earlier today, so I guess I have that.

Why is the upper age only 55?

I didn't want to make too many options!

@Alimacbean you must be a youngster

1. I'm okay with it.

Looks like you revised the poll, and now the data is corrupt.

If nothing else, the poll seems to be encouraging conversation. It's not pointless even though it's useless.

@JimG Nicely put lol

1. 57 in August, if I live that long.

You can dooooo eeeeeet!

57 and was sceptical right from the off and that sceptism just matured into the argumentative, miserable old sod I am now lol

With age comes wisdom.

42 and enjoying life!

I'm 49, but will be 50 in less than a month...

been atheist since age 14

I'll be 59 this year. I was raised in a moderate Southern Baptist home, but have never in my life really embraced the concept of a "god.' (Thank you science!) So while I really am an agnostic, I consider myself 'm more of a pagan/heathen. (Go team Earth!) I've studied many religions in my time, I love the stories of the Norse, Roman and Greek gods. I mean what a great way for primitive societies to help people toe the line and keep the good ideals in check. In a modern world, I still celebrate the solstices and equinoxes. Some days my mind is 50, some days it's 20, some days I feel 500. It's not a facet of aging, it's more a state of the relevance in the world around me.

I'm 35 and feel like I'm 50 sometimes.

Roman Level 5 Apr 5, 2018

55 but will be 56 on Saturday!

The opposite of belated happy birthday for tomorrow 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:50278
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.