Agnostic.com

3 5

[bet.com]

White extremists terrorize and loot. 10 videos of destruction. African Americans will get the blame.

sassygirl3869 9 June 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I saw it happen right here in my city. I hoped the video would be included in this article but it isn't.

how sad David.

I have been saying this all along. There are instigators and well organized gangs working the demonstrations under the cover of peaceful protests. They get what they want and let others take the blame and show up on the news video. I have seen that they have caught a few. Hopefully they can identify others, though Trump and AG Barr have no real interest in finding them since they are busy blaming leftist groups and Antifa with no real evidence. While there is evidence of Boogaloo and other Right Wing, White separatists groups being present.

Hideous

bobwjr Level 10 June 4, 2020
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:502785
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.