Agnostic.com

4 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"There's one law" and I get to say what it is and that it doesn't apply to me. Basically he thinks he is God. And his supporters treat him like one - because he makes them feel like they are so winning.

Biden should have just gone to a protest and talked to protestors and then done a photo-op outside some non religious venue with some of them all in black facemasks and holding the Constitution.

And if you want to talk smack to Trump while he makes such a ridiculous scene... just ask him to say a prayer or read one of his favourite passages from the Bible. Either one he's going to have to bullshit his way out of it or run away and lock like the complete DB he is.

I was considering a third party but the contrast is too great. This man had to be stopped.

That's not a bible. That's a threat.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:502885
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.