Agnostic.com

55 4

Do you love to hike?

Do you like to go hiking? If so how often do you go?

• 19 votes
  • 44 votes
  • 14 votes
  • 5 votes
Terohime 5 Apr 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

55 comments (51 - 55)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i chose at least 3 times a week, because when i was healthy thats how it was. now i have 2 take it a bit easier, but since i hope 2 get there again soon, this is what i chose lol

Byrd Level 7 Apr 4, 2018

I do actually, and I also love kayaking, canoeing, fishing, camping, and reading, but I work 12 hour days, so unless you consider two - four mile walks near home as hiking; I do it less often than any of your options.

JimG Level 8 Apr 4, 2018

Haven't had the tiime or SO that would do it with me... but I love when In can and look forward to it in the near future....

MikaB Level 5 Apr 4, 2018

Honestly, it's less than once a week more like once in a while, but I love the adventure anytime I go.

My one New Years resolution was to visit at least one State or National park a month.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:50298
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.