Agnostic.com

5 7

[nypost.com]

Governor Cuomo wants to pass Amy Cooper 911 false accusation bill - race, religion or gender.

sassygirl3869 9 June 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Amy Cooper was already guilty of filing a false police report. The new law would make it a Hate Crime - a crime against all members of the group she's slandering.

What that bitch did was wrong. Using her skin color and sex to attempt to file a false police report. It could have ended very badly for him. Shame on her. I'm glad she got fired. She should have been prosecuted!

I love this idea! Maybe if a few of these racist jerks get jail time, the lies and bullshit against Black and Brown people will stop!

Good idea

bobwjr Level 10 June 7, 2020

I think it is a good idea. Too many calls from fragile white people carrying on about black people just being there. It is nuts, and especially when the cops respond with blunt force.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:503775
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.