Agnostic.com

13 11

Klu Klux Klan Leader Ran Over Black Lives Matter Protesters in Richmond, Virginia

No surprise that he's a racist. This should be a hate crime.

"A man who is accused of driving his car through a group of protesters in Virginia is an "admitted leader of the Ku Klux Klan and a propagandist for Confederate ideology," according to the Henrico County Commonwealth's Attorney.

"Harry Rogers, 36, is charged with attempted malicious wounding, felony vandalism, and assault and battery, and is being held without bond. He was arraigned in court on Monday morning, according to online court records.

"Several witnesses reported that a vehicle had "revved their engine and drove through the protesters occupying the roadway," police said.

"Rogers was arrested, and a victim who had called to report the incident was checked by rescue at the scene and refused further treatment, according to police.

"While I am grateful that the victim's injuries do not appear to be serious, an attack on peaceful protesters is heinous and despicable and we will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law," Henrico County Commonwealth's Attorney Shannon Taylor said in a statement.

"Taylor said in the statement that due to Rogers' admitted association with the KKK, they are investigating whether hate crimes charges are appropriate."

[cnn.com]

LiterateHiker 9 June 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is disgusting ,one of the may reasons things need to be changed ,but attitude and perception is ver yhard to change unless a person really wants to

his auto insurance rates may go up. They would go up plenty for an accident - I wonder how it works if it's intentional.

@BitFlipper

He should lose his driver's license and go to prison.

He tried to kill people.

@LiterateHiker That would be great, but these days we can't depend on anything.

Typical

bobwjr Level 10 June 8, 2020

If they don't consider it a hate crime, they should then lock him away in a mental institution for observation and treatment with a minimum time of several years before release. He won't be cured in a few months.

What a jerk.

People like him need to undergo re-education about too many things to list here. Moreover, he should be held in secure accommodation until he is no longer a threat to other people.

Hate crime charges are demanded for this reprehensible behavior!😠

I remember 1968 well and the turmoil on the streets against racism. I thought that things would be so much better in 50 years when all these 1950 racist were gone.
How naive I was.

Life in prison! And to hell with the KKK!

He needs to be placed in a cage, hanging in a public place - and ridiculed, mocked and belittled mercilessly for the rest of his life. He should be fed and given health care, kept alive as long as possible. Might be able to get 40 years of it in! 🙂 Then feed him to pigs.

"we will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law," 😂😂😂

Sounds pretty clear to me

This type of act is becoming increasingly common. Perhaps if the KKK were labeled as a terror organisation it could be more easily crushed

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:504156
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.