Agnostic.com

15 11

Why are we having protests over that criminal George Floyd??

Trajan61 8 June 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good question .

bebe12 Level 6 June 13, 2020

We? Are you out there protesting?

I’m not but a lot of the liberals definitely are.

@Trajan61 and are you liberal? You did say "we."

If someone smoked a little weed and did opioids and some meth, they get shot in the head. The cause of death gunshot wound. The fact that he had traces of drugs in his system irrelevant. Hennepin County determined the cause of death to be homicide. I know. All Lives Matter, except for black people who use recreational drugs.

barjoe Level 9 June 10, 2020

Boy. The cockroaches are coming out of the woodwork.

@TheInterlooper Not goon squad just proof that not all atheists are nice people.

@barjoe That’s particularly obvious if you visit the Trump piñata group!

@Trajan61 what idiots and Hippocrates ,some of the most disgusting hateful nut jobs on that site .Not nice people what a joke !

@barjoe You call people cockroaches and then find being called an idiot wrong .I consider you the cockroach that happens to be an idiot

@bebe12 could not agree more.

This woman says it all

Watched this video .Excellent

Excellent video!!

She's a raging whore

@VeronikaAnnJ sorry ,it can easily be found on YouTube

Because he was murdered in cold blood by an obvious, society sanctioned, ‘police officer,’ with the complacency of several others. Enough - is apparently too much.

Varn Level 8 June 9, 2020

I’m not condoning what was done to Floyd. You’d think the BLM group would have picked an example of a more upstanding citizen being unjustly killed. What about the black cop who was killed in Saint Louis as a result of the rioting, looting and killing. Hardly any mention of him.

@Trajan61 because it does not fit their Narrative

@Trajan61 The officer and his accomplices' action and behavior was the trigger, and the whole world was watching. It appears a tipping point, and the reaction widespread and organic.

As opposed to every mass murder committed by an antisocial gun hoarder ... the public appears to have had enough sanctioning of Blacks by police. Granted, our worthless so-called president and his notoriously evil party had more than set the stage for such a backlash, but it’s no doubt long overdue..

@Trajan61 BLM didn't pick him. Derek Chauvin picked him. I know you regurgitate stuff you hear from right wing ideologues. I never heard this one before. They picked him? If you believe that. SMH.

@Varn Just because you have guns doesn’t mean your antisocial or a murderer. Hell most of my friends have quite a few guns.

@Trajan61 ...I’m sure they do.. I don’t know your friends, but if they’re gun hoarders, and antisocial … well, I suppose you’re safe..

Looks like the nation’s attempting to save some minorities, first ..then perhaps innocent students/ children next 😕

Because people are afraid to talk about his record.

The main stream media won’t even mention his record.

@Trajan61 And he will pass to history as a victim...sh.t

I think the protests are more about that murderer Derrek Chauvin.

Agreed. The background of the victim doesn't matter at all - nobody deserves to be murdered by police.

Common sense and knowledge of history tell us the following:

1. Police and their defenders publish their victims’ criminal records to demonize and marginalize the victim, with the goals of making the victim seem they had what was coming, and winning public support for their actions. Floyd was detained for allegedly passing a fake $20 bill. Not for past crimes.

2. Official coroners’ reports include the victim’s health history regardless of whether the history was the cause of death. That’s why victims’ families and lawyers obtain independent reporters. In this case, the follow-up Hennepin County coroner’s report (photo) concluded the following:

Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression

Manner of death: Homicide

1. The Minneapolis Police Department has a documented, ongoing history of excess brutality against black and brown people, despite years of attempted reforms. The community at risk is right to protest. Their lives depend on it.

I’m heartened by the uprising, by white people standing with our black brothers and sisters, to say enough is enough. ✊🏼✊🏾

I'll try to keep it simple. they are protesting because they want the nation to do some Pest Control. there is an infestation of racist weasels in law enforcement and the protesting aims to clear that out.

Gee, I dunno, because attempting to use a phony $20 is worthy of death? Hell, even Jeffrey Dahmer got a trial...oh, wait, he was white.
And random police can be Judge, Jury, & Executioner? Ummmm, duhhhhhhhhh......

Because the police shouldn't be murdering people even if they have done bad things in the past.

It was the cold manner of the police when they killed him, I'm a white cop and above the law

bobwjr Level 10 June 9, 2020

are you protesting?

Because they are protesting against racists. People like you.

@TheInterlooper My knee jerk reaction is to call you a racist.

@barjoe If we conservative’s disagree with you we are always racist!

@Trajan61 No. Just you.

@Trajan61 YOU are Absolutely Correct

@Trajan61 A common occurrence with these bleeding heart sheep

@Trajan61 This thing is just another filthy mouthed knee jerk liberal .It already called Candice Owens a whore ,just because it disagrees with her .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:504379
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.