Agnostic.com

13 8

LINK NASCAR bans fans from flying the Confederate flag at races

And right at this very minute ....

There are people in their garages and on Facebook and at their local bars literally wetting themselves over this. They're cursing those bloody blacks and that ridiculous equality stuff.

I makes me smile just thinking about it. 😁

#delicious

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I never understood why it was ever allowed or wanted.
It is like Germans still wanting to display the swastika flag

So, Harleys are made in Thailand, no more confederate flags in public,,,,,these good ole boys are gonna be seething. Lets take their beer away and make them get haircuts!

Awesome about time

bobwjr Level 10 June 10, 2020

Gonna be some angry country folks in my part of the world 🙂

MsAl Level 8 June 10, 2020

@SeaGreenEyez Indiana is the heart of NASCAR Country? pfft. Its so far north of Mason and Dixon, they can't even hit it with a wad of chaw.

Happy Wednesday!

Well now, they can’t watch the NFL, and now they’ll need to boycott NASCAR! What will they ever do now ?

Ohub Level 7 June 10, 2020

About freakin' time!

Now that is Awesome News!!🤣😁🤣😁🤣😁🤣🤣🤣

wow!.......

One Black driver will NOT leave Darlington alive if he shows disrespect to that bigot rag....it is a felony to burn the CSA flag and beat a dog in S Carolina only a MISDEMEANOR to beat your wife and totally legal to burn the Yankee USA flag

That racist flag flies at Darlington Raceway so don't expect NASCAR officials to delay the race when the cameras are on the white gangster banner

That's amazing

Buddha Level 8 June 10, 2020

The racists are still pissing in bed over racist Nimrata Haley putting the rebel flag of 1960-2016 into the state museum off the state Capitol flag pole out the ass of a horse and traitor General CSA

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:504834
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.