Agnostic.com

10 10

BREAKING NEWS MSNBC 6:00 PM. 6/11/2020} Trump requests people planning to attend his rally in Oklahoma to sign waivers indemnifying the Trump campaign for being sued if attendees get Covid-19. - LOL!!!!! WTF!!!!!!

sassygirl3869 9 June 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

...so why do we have a quarantine again??? based on these actions...it doesn't seem quarantines should be in effect. We were just told Hawaii is restricted til end of July. I am giving up 5 months of income and endured ridiculous stress because this virus is so dangerous. not to mention families are having problems feeding their children..but it is ok to have candidate rallies and church attendances and street protests??? I'm smelling a lot of male bovine bell here.

And the attendees nod & sign.........

What a load of crap. Me the president being sued by how many people? What's one more?

It would be hilarious if it were not so tragic

Darwin rocks!

Banzai !

TO_BY Level 7 June 11, 2020

Kill off your own prospective voters. Brilliant.

barjoe Level 9 June 11, 2020

That's him admitting he's an asshole

Asshole

bobwjr Level 10 June 11, 2020

And the morons will sign it!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:505153
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.