Agnostic.com

4 3

First official satanic church in South Africa!

TimeOutForMe 8 June 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is always a mistake for Atheists to organize like believers. It is an obvious joke unlike satanists to worship the FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER and wear a collander on your head to be touched by his noodily appendage

A great news!

I get so confused. Satanic church is different than satanic temple? One actually believes in Satan, thus God, the other is primarily made up of Atheists? It doesn't seem like the video moderators can confidently determine where on that spectrum this church lies, but I guess, regardless, it's a good thing for religious freedom and tolerance.

I didn't like this video though. It wasn't free flowing enough to concentrate.

@TimeOutForMe Agreed. I think I bailed a bit early because it became redundant. Tolerance is definitely a step in the right direction, though, so all in all, good news!

RAMEN may you be blessed by FSM holy meat balls PASTAFARIANISM includes sacred fettuccine

Cool, well sort of... still a silly god thingy

Exactly! When your belief requires you to wear silly costumes and follow nonsense ritualistic ceremonies, you are just a religion of a different name. You can call it Satanist, Catholic or Amish, it all breaks down to the same thing: subjugating your will to someone’s interpretation of a fantasy novel.

Yip still a bloody church.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:505299
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.