Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Trump defiant as cultural change sweeps America - CNNPolitics

The deeper the change sweeping America, the more President Donald Trump digs into positions that even some of his natural allies have recently forsaken.

HippieChick58 9 June 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What did the people of this nation do to deserve this cretin?😡

Slavery, trail of tears, wounded knee, Tulsa massacre, Church pedophiles, murder of blacks by police, etc take your pick. There are lots more to chose from if you really need more.

@WayneDalton @Detritus I don't know that those of us alive in the US now "deserve" that cretin, however our history as Detritus points out is loaded with transgressions against all sorts of weaker peoples. We are certainly paying the price for those transgressions. And truly Detritus has only scratched the surface of the sins of our forefathers. Howard Zinn's book A People's History of The United States was so hard for me to read. I read it a few years ago at the recommendation of my kids. HOW had I not known so much of that? And for that matter why did my kids know it and not me? The real point is that needs to be taught to everyone in the US, and we need to fix things so it doesn't happen anymore. And we need to stop it from happening to anyone. We also need to attone for the sins of our forefathers, the US is not great any longer, and hasn't been for a while.

He is too stupid that his defiance ensures his loss at the ballot box.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:505499
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.