Agnostic.com

14 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

disclaimer::: my try at sarcastic humor
God sent this plague to America because of the behavior of evangelical christians

I live in phoenix, az. I wear a mask and keep my distance when possible. It's crazy that some people don't take corona virus seriously.

We are good here but with summer tourists from Pennsylvania and jersey may change some are ignorant and superior , ignoring masks and social distancing

bobwjr Level 10 June 13, 2020

I have given up on expecting common sense to reign on this one. We're all opening up too early to halt the transmission and spread of this virus. It's nowhere near done with us yet. Anyone who thinks the warm weather is going to make it disappear needs to take a good look at Arizona right now where it has been warm for weeks as well as the fact that it is still spreading like wildfire in tropical areas in South America. It's not a religious thing, it's a stupid human thing, and they are found in all belief systems.

As a queer person, I know personally how other people's idiocy can threaten my life and happiness. To all the freethinkers living in these religious states, including mine, 🥺

From most any foreigner's perspective, this whole country qualifies as "most religious."

This twisting around of statistics to make some political statement is truly reprehensible, demonstrating immaturity and hatefulness. We are all affected by the virus. What is needed is unity and mutual support.

The hardest hit areas are almost all Democrat strongholds, but that is only because they are densely populated and have more international travel. It has nothing to do with how they vote.

[theguardian.com]

If, as the article asserts, correlation does not equal causation, then why write such a stupid and hateful article.

Not wearing masks and no social distancing.

I live in Florida dammit, fuck these asshole idiots!

Is God wreaking His vengeance on those who are stupid enough to believe claims of His existence?

(Yes, I know I have a very warped sense of humour.)

Not meaning to be morbid, etc, but I wonder what the percentage of Deaths/Infections from Covid are among the Faithfools in comparison to those among the Non-believers in the U.S.
IF, the Death Toll is higher among the Faithfools than that among the Non-believers then, logically, would it not mean that their Sky Daddy has yet again let them down BIG time?

You are faithful too and don't even know it lol

@Rich177 I am "faithful to and don't even know it," please explain how you've come to that erronious conclusion.

@Triphid nothing erroneous about it. You place your faith in laws and government .

@Rich177 No, I TRUST in Laws and Government but I have no FAITH in the Politicians though.

AZ is out of beds I heard

It's all part of God's plan to rid Himself of His followers.

Just stay away from anyone not within your normal day actions!!!

correlation != causation

I live in one and my daughter in another tx and az two top infected areas I'm just nagging my fam to wear masks and do what they can to stay safe sad situation

Make sure they do it will help studies show it works

@bobwjr its the grands im most worried about the grown ones so headstrong lol they are healthy and strong

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:505569
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.