Agnostic.com

4 0

Is it not wonderful that you can live or die depending on the flag you wave ....wrong flag and you get stabbed...right flag ...well you must be a traitor....American flag....most countries hate for meddling...UK flag....wankers now...going by the international guage of a song for europe...UK...total dicks

James121 7 June 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Was it not always so? Flag-waving has always been a declaration of sorts, meant to divide and solidify, to sort friends from foes.

Aargh, matey - this is why I fly the Jolly Roger! None may challenge me but pirates. ☠️

Ah, fun with flags ... one of Sheldon's favorites. 😉

I'm Australian. We haven't upset that many people yet😄

Just the locals, right?

@p-nullifidian yep, but we're still killing them off so that may not matter in the long run. And of course, the vietnamese while we tried to back up the yanks supporting their ruinous trade policies.

(Ok, I just noticed you're american and not an aussie and your sense of humour is weird so you may not realise this is sarcasm, so please take it as self criticism and not disinterest.)

I don't know. I'm a Canadian now, eh?

Lucky! Can we chat privately about your experience? I have been thinking about moving there, apparently there is a shortage of workers in my field and it will be easier to get in.

@ReadyforaChange I'm not a Canadian. That's just what I say when I travel.

@PondartIncbendog Gotta love your twisted humor P. Stay well.

@ReadyforaChange If I could move to Canada, I would be well.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:506423
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.