Agnostic.com

36 5

I love music and I am always exploring to find new stuff to listen to. What are some of your favorites songs to listen to? I appreciate all genres, from classical to punk, so don't hesitate to share.

I prefer ones that can be found out Spotify, its easy to create a playlist.

GrumpyCatDad 5 Apr 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments (26 - 36)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am also omnivorous when it comes to music (also food, but that's a topic for another time) but I especially like indie folk. Here are some name checks: First Aid Kit; All Our Exes Live in Texas; Emma Russack; The Tallest Man on Earth; Fleet Foxes; Papa M; Lucy Kaplansky; Neko Case.

Just a few for starters. Good luck and good hunting.

Pretty nuch all the okder NIN stuff. Lyrics are pretty close to home on a good few

Check out Joe Bonamassa & Beth Hart. Here's a You Tube to get you started. You can find the rest from there 🙂

Enjoy

Fryan Level 5 Apr 21, 2018

Eminem has new music out one with Ed Sheeran I love all his music also “The Weekend” “ Clean Bandit”; Dua Lipa, The Chain Smokers, 5secounds of summer there is so much awesome music out there!!

Disturbed The Sounds of Silience
Shinedown Simple Man
The Weeknd I Need You
Rudy Axel Pell Broken Heart
Great White House of Broken Love
Widow Maker Cryen for You

I really love a good mashup, and this one with Blondie vs Abba is one of my favorites

There's an Abba vs ZZTop which I can't decide. Do I like it? I'm just not sure, but I keep listening.

And then there's this band from Australia: Brecik... I freakin' LOVE this song.

I think you might enjoy the "Eclectic Jams" Group 🙂

Jnei Level 8 Apr 5, 2018

Beth Hart, Here come the Mummies, Sister Sparrow and theDirty Birds.

I love beth hart, especially her song with joe bonomussa. I know thats not right

Island Apollo

I've got near fetish for Soul Coughing!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:50659
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.