Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK Americans are the unhappiest they’ve been in 50 years, poll says | PBS NewsHour

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. ✈ — It’s been a rough year for the American psyche. Folks in the U.S. are more unhappy today than they’ve been in nearly 50 years.

This bold — yet unsurprising — conclusion comes from the COVID Response Tracking Study, conducted by NORC at the University of Chicago. It finds that just 14% of American adults say they’re very happy, down from 31% who said the same in 2018. That year, 23% said they’d often or sometimes felt isolated in recent weeks. Now, 50% say that.

HippieChick58 9 June 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When Cheeto was elected I had my antidepressant doubled. Cannot wait to have it decreased while still remaining sane.

Don't tell me that! I'm not unhappy! I"M NOT!!!! Dammmit!

Wow..they had to do a poll to know this..unbelievable..

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:506749
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.