Agnostic.com

26 33

So I was woken up today to someone pounding on the front door and the dogs barking. I came to the door, still rubbing sleep from my eyes as I opened the door, to see two men dressed in suits. Jehovah's Witnesses. The one man asked, "Still sleeping this late in the day?" (It was like 11:00 something) and I responded by telling him that I work nights. Upon possibility now feeling like an ass hole the man changed the subject to my dog that was growling and barking and said, " do you mind calling off your dog, so that I can have a minute of your time?" To which I replied, "She knows you're religious and she's an Atheist. You just don't speak dog. She said 'quit knocking on the doors of people you don't know trying to sell them crap.' And you've already had a minute of my time. shuts door

AthanTheAtheist 4 Nov 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments (26 - 26)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Great response

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5071
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.