Agnostic.com

20 7

New to this, hello. Any advice about the site

Lordelvis 5 Apr 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No dick pics.

Welcome.

Hello have fun and explore ?

Hello don't be shy

Welcome here and explore the groups.

New here too and appreciate the welcome and advice!

I just joined today and I love it over here. I have been praying (pun intended) for an alternative to Facebook and it looks like I found it.

Hello. Have fun, be authentic and don't hesitate to block those that are annoying. Your experience will be much better for it.

Hello, and welcome to the freak show!

• If you're here primarily for community, the discussion forum is for you. There's a fair amount about religion, but there's a lot about other topics from politics to entertainment. If you don't see a topic to your liking, you are encouraged to create your own. Those features are available directly from the home page of the site.
  • Check out the Groups [agnostic.com] for interest-specific conversations.
  • If you're looking to date, check out the Members page [agnostic.com] and search using the form (in the righthand column on desktop, or tap the magnifying glass on mobile).

You get points for interacting with the site. Although this may help increase engagement overall, it serves an important function in keeping spammers from overrunning the site (because you need to reach certain levels to interact with the site in specific ways — e.g., you can't message other members until you've reached lvl2, I think). It's just a bit of fun with a practical side, without being too heavy-handed about it.

Enjoy!

Hey, resserts! Just wanted to say thanks for the info. I'm new to the site too.

@joeymf86 Welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via the messenger or just post your query in the discussion forum. People here are generally quite helpful. I hope you are enjoying the site.

Hi neighbor. Welcome to the community, Have fun and explore our groups.

Have fun - be cool.. some good heads in here!

Run awaaaaay

Quit scaring the newbies.

@Blindbird I am just not photogenic

@CallMeDave me neither, bro. Me neither.

Welcome. Snoop around and get familiar with the different discussion groups.

Alot of advice actually...but mainly play nice..

Do some lurking, then jump in with both feet. There's a bunch of great people here with impressive wisdom and experience...

You have started off the right foot..... This is an itchy thing, once you start scratching...well, you will see. Carry on and welcome

Welcome to the asylum. Enjoy your stay.
Read the tutorial, engage with other members.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:50723
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.