Agnostic.com

10 5

LINK Trump: Americans wear masks to show disapproval, not as preventive measure - Business Insider

I absolutely cannot wrap my mind around this... Oh wait, it is ALL about him.

HippieChick58 9 June 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I live in Florida where the daily infection rate just keeps rising every day. You bet I wear a mask to stay safe.

I don't need a mask to show I disapprove of that sob . I wear it to stay safe and hopefully meet my favorite wrestler in the very, very near future.

Does anyone else hear “taking poison in the hope that it will hurt your enemy”?

So why care what he says anymore ? Most people don't support him or believe a word of it. And of those that do support him most do so because they don't bother about what he says anyway, the kids in the back row are not bothered about the plot of the film as long as they have a full popcorn tub.

He opens his mouth and shit comes out. There's no connection with reality.

Okay, yet another reason to wear one!

Right? Who knew that it could have a secret political meaning!

Well, his supporters seem to be intent on owning the libs by not wearing masks. Bizarro reverse world.

Welcome to June 2020. Next month there will be new crap.

@HippieChick58 Like so many other things, he's projecting. I think @Detritus is right, it's those refusing to wear masks and criticizing those who do who are the ones with a political motive.

disapproval would be reason enough. to be honest I'm kind of glad he thinks that if he really does.

My eyes simply cannot roll back far enough to express how ridiculous I think this is.

What's next? Declaring vaccinations political?

The damnable fool thinks everything is about him.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:507332
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.