Agnostic.com

6 9

Paying $250 per person for rally attendees. Is this even legal??????

sassygirl3869 9 June 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The price has gone up, perhaps something is planned for tomorrow. I would not be caught within twenty miles of that place. Bullets do travel and I do not want anyone hurt.

Looks like there isn't confirmation of this particular ad, but we know this is something his campaign does often. Not usually for more than $50 or so, but if this one is true than maybe there are some higher $ roles, like right behind him or something? [snopes.com]

Thanks for saving me the work! 👍😁

Lol perfect

bobwjr Level 10 June 19, 2020

Though this would not surprise me (I figured this was how he was packing halls all along), I can't believe they would be posting this where it could be found by anyone. I may have to Scope it.

How else do you think he plans to get a full house? 🤔

Not illegal if the Trump campaign disowns private efforts.

We should not forget that Trump has a battery of superlawyers from his early business days into 3 years of presidency. He has won all personal legal battles all the way to Supreme Court against ever mounting efforts by the Democrats... one after another. We have not been able to touch this Teflon president any time.

So let's be assured that Trump will not leave any legal holes in what he is doing.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:507636
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.