Agnostic.com

8 7

Judge Rejects Trump Request for Order Blocking Bolton’s Memoir
I stowed 3 totes of these last night at Amazon..
[nytimes.com]

MsAl 8 June 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wonder if the publisher infected your inventory with virus or other diseases ??? Be safe working there pal

Was listening to NPR and the book was reviewed as boring.

Another tell all book about Trump. There must be a bookcase full of them at this stage. lol

Trump disparagement might be a plan to increase sales for friend.

Its a book BY a scumbag talking ABOUT an even bigger scumbag. Should be an interesting read. But I'll wait until someone scans the whole thing and releases it in an illegal pdf because Im not giving Bolton a dime.

redhog Level 7 June 20, 2020

I won't waste my time reading anything about Trump, pro or con.

@jlynn37 theres not enough hours in the day for me to stay abreast of all of his crimes so I end up having to rely on those books lol

Just hope some of his die (yes please) hard fans read it or have it read to them (imagine that as a sort of torture). Better still, let his fingers fall off from all the hard tweets he will be doing.

I'm no fan of Bolton's.
I want to see the book released, but I'd also like to see him lose the $2Mil.

He should have testified in both the House and Senate.
He should have shown some regard for his country and told the truth about 45, before it became profitable.
He blew the chance to do that.
Now, he shouldn't make a dime off it.

Could not agree more, he didn't want to testify because it might mean slower book sales, I'm sure. Just like his master, fuck all of us for big $$$.......

@AnneWimsey I could not agree with the both of you more.

Trump wants to block a book he claims has classified info in it, but that issue was dealt with and cleared previously. Now some want to claim that Bolton should have done something after that phase for publication to go on, but he did not do so, la la la la. I would imagine the intent to publish was totally dealt with by Bolton's publishers and there is nothing here left in his hands. Trump simply does not like to lose. He is honest but he will not show his tax returns. He is rich but you cannot know anything of his money dealings. He fires people right and left because he did that in a Reality TV show. This is all more than skin deep. Trump is not fit to govern.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:507912
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.