Agnostic.com

18 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

the vocal, crying, and screaming, minority.

hey senator--- SHUT THE F UP

They need to stay shut up. They think this is a "Christian Nation." OK, we also have a lot of assholes here. Does that make us an "Asshole Nation?"

i will go you one further THIS IS NOT A CHRISTIAN WORLD

"Shut up for too long," who the hell is he kidding, they're main cause for the toilet paper shortages in this pandemic, they dribble so much shit that it takes tons of toilet paper just to clean it up.

Idiot.

What he really means that evangelical Christians have failed for far too long to impose their odious ideology on everybody else.

I think the GOP planned a much bigger offensive against Dems by Evangelists and Conservative Catholics than has materialized. The situation is sliding out of control, and I think a lot of them are beginning to hedge their bets in terms of the cost. When Trump got elected Roe. v. Wade looked like a goner, but now that does not appear so certain. It also appears that the T-Party and Three-Percenters are a big fizzle at this point.

TO_BY Level 7 June 21, 2020

And I would ask just what constitutes the evangelical Christian community? Are they Baptists, Catholics, Methodists, Lutherans or one of the hundreds of other sects?

Ugh. Idiot from the state across the border from me. Missouri elects some of the dumbest and most corrupt politicians

redhog Level 7 June 21, 2020

Their persecution complex is just so cute.

Not.

Makes 'em easier to get a bead on if its too dark for a scope.

What? They never shut up.

What!!?? Seriously saying that evangelical Christians have shut up for way too long is like saying that Burger King has been keeping the whopper a secret for way too long.

Fuck it that’s it I’m done being a human today 😒

They are "divinely" charged to speak up.

I wish they would, but their hypocritical victim mentality is risible and borders on complete lunacy!

I actually thought all along they should have shut up better. 😁

I would thoroughly enjoy hearing the birds sing when they finally DO shut the hell up.

Needs to shut the pie hole

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:508134
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.