Agnostic.com

17 22

Teens flooded the Trump campaign with fake ticket reservations.

Trump got rolled by American teenagers who bought hundreds of thousand tickets to his Tulsa rally with no intention of going. This gives me hope for the young generation.

"My three cats have tickets," a proud father tweeted.

The Tulsa fire department says just under 6,200 people attended the Trump rally.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tweeted:

"Actually you just got ROCKED by teens on TikTok who flooded the Trump campaign w/ fake ticket reservations & tricked you into believing a million people wanted your white supremacist open mic enough to pack an arena during COVID

"Shout out to Zoomers. Yโ€™all make me so proud. ๐Ÿ™‚

[slate.com]

LiterateHiker 9 June 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have been saying that the youth and women are our only salvation from this dumpf. Now, lets hope they all vote in November.

This is too good ๐Ÿ˜„

Never piss off young people ๐Ÿ˜€

Varn Level 8 June 21, 2020

Maybe, there is some hope for the future.

My brother just said the same thing ๐Ÿ™‚

I ain't no teen - but I reserved a couple, as did several of my adult friends. Ha.

I love it. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
I saw that last night in Steve Schmidt's tweet (he pushed Sarah Palin for John McCain's campaign. Lol)
He said his 16 year old daughter in Utah and her friends had hundreds of tickets and that Trump's people got played.
I loved the last line of his tweet: "Nobody likes to root for the losing team".

Edit:
From a different person's tweet. Here is a picture of a defeated looking tRump getting off Marine One helicopter after 1am at the White House -- tie undone and hat in hand. Ha, Ha, Ha.

RichCC Level 8 June 21, 2020

As much as I really think what they did was spectacular, it may backfire in a big way.
45 is just looking for reasons to clamp down on internet access.
He's also got people like Stephen Miller and others, working overtime to find loopholes making it easier for the FCC and other agencies to infringe upon the First Amendment.

45 and his minions will try to use this act of definance by American youth to make himself
out to be the victim of "leftists and anarchists".

It's worthy of a chuckle, but it could very well be used as more propaganda to convince
the morons that he's still being treated unfairly.

Love it ,turningTrump,s own dirty tactics against him ,wonder how he is enjoying it

Yes, they got 300k of a million tickets. And still only 6200 showed up. DON'T let tRump use this as an excuse to further limit the internet.
What they did was great, but ultimately tRump's supporters proved they are, as they like to say, snowflakes.

I must say I'm happy the way it turned out, but I kind of wonder if there actually might be a miniscule spark of intelligence that told some that it was not a good idea to go. ๐Ÿค”

When you do something right..... Keep your mouth shut...... Don't tell your enemy what you did!!!!!!

Right on!! Nailed it!!

..Iโ€™m impressed it wasnโ€™t leaked in advance. Maybe it was, to kids ..of which Iโ€™m not ๐Ÿ˜‰

Karma came to roost!!!!!

I knew it! Posted the same suspicion days before the event when they claimed a million have free tickets.

Of course he didnโ€™t take any responsibility for things going wrong. As usual! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Awesome job go kids

bobwjr Level 10 June 21, 2020

It's all started with a TikTok post by a grandmother, now known as the TikTok grandma. About time somebody made Trump eat some of his own feces.

t1nick Level 8 June 21, 2020

I know right! It's wonderful!

Trumpty Dumptyโ€™s gonna gonna have a big fall!! Hahaha!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:508170
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.