Agnostic.com

3 8

Congrats to Single/Mingle/Chat Group!!!!! We just hit 1600 members!!!! We are one of the largest groups on Agnostic.com for singles!!!!! Several couples have met their significant other!!!! Others are still looking!!!!! We have a chat room which I'd like to see busy again and we have Zoom Chat and Zoom Trivia up close and personal.

sassygirl3869 9 June 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How do I even find this group?!

The instructions were to fly on until the second star, turn left, fly on until morning.

You took a wrong turn.

Ok. Seriuosly. How can I join the group?
[Yes, nobody has to say it: I am not as smart as I used to be. So, just tell me.]

@COGITOERGOSUM me too lol and unlike others I try not to act like im a know it all

@COGITOERGOSUM I found them lol. I went to browse, chatrooms, they were the first group on the list

@bluefairy I just did it, too.
Thanks.

Congratulations

redhog Level 7 June 21, 2020

Congrats!

I'm still looking for a young, attractive, intelligent woman who wants to play canoe ballast. Master plan is to paddle past all the lake shore homes and make the old rich folks wonder how I wound up with her.

@WonderWartHog99 so typical big tits wouldn't hurt either

@WonderWartHog99 how about a 40 year old fatty who doesn't know what a canoe ballast is? Haha

@whiskywoman >big tits wouldn't hurt either

Depends on the bust to waist ratio. The ideal ratio is a bust is 1.5 times the waist.

@JoyKiser Tell the fatty that ballast is something one uses to make a boat ride lower in the water and thus making it less likely to capsize the boat.

In the era of sailing ships it was common to bring ballast stones on route to pick up cargo. In Savannah. Georgia, the port collected the stones to pave their streets. In other ports, they'd dump the ballast stones overboard as worthless once they arrived to pick up the real cargo. Divers often find ballast stones from all over the world.

Canoe ballast, therefore, is worthless cargo that gets dumped for something better.

@WonderWartHog99 good to know, thanks.

@JoyKiser In balloons, they dump the ballast when the balloon starts to return to earth because the balloon is leaking. Without the ballast, the balloon rises.

LOL you must have quite the ego to think you are such a great catch for an intelligent attractive young woman as your trophy gf/wife. Reality check, you may get the dumb attractive ones that are gold diggers, not the others... but in that case, you better be financially loaded yourself!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:508226
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.