Agnostic.com

6 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sad they start the article with an update about the Orlando massacre. Although technically correct, It was clearly revealed in the trial that the FBI lied about the motivation of the ISLAMIST murderer. The wife had been coerced by the FBI agents to NOT indicate ISIS for fear of another 9-11 response to brown people.

He did NOT target gays. He was on a crusade to kill Americans. That nightclub was just convenient.

The religion of pieces killed more people in that one night than had been purported to have been killed by "White supremicists" since 9-11.

JacarC Level 8 June 28, 2020

The wealthy and their corporations have censored and hidden so many truths that now we are being horridly brutally awaken by the overload of knowledge much if not all because of the a Internet!!!

The white power supremacy establishment can no longer hide the truth!!!

Hence the weaponizing and militarization of the Police forces on every political level within this country are too be used to hide the truth by attacking Free Speech and the Right to Peacefully Assemble under the constitution!!!

The white powered establishment does not represent or support the people who voted their bought and sold politicians!!!

The corruption has now manifested out of control with the criminal Kabul of trump, Barr, and the obstructionist republican fascist who are destroying our rights and the or laws to hold compliance over us to place complete dominion over us!!!

The revolution has become revolutionary with the use of the pandemic along with militarized police that can slaughter at will, assault legal assemblies of individuals, arrest and the use of mass imprisonments of ethic groups which the wealthy and their corporations are losing control over!!!

There is a book that documents the horrible story.

Let the Faggots Burn: The Upstairs Lounge Fire
by Johnny Townsend

Thank you. I will look it up. Such a horrible injustice towards fellow mankind. It made me tear after I read this. Where does such hatred come from?
...must be that twisted book called the bible.

@TimeOutForMe don't forget the Quran. They throw gays off cliffs or 10 story buildings to their death. ALL RELIGIONS SUCK.

@Stilltrying1964 yes it's so very terrible. It's beyond human comprehension. Thank you for pointing that out. I always knew they had no tolerances for differences in others. Savages!

Absolute horror and hatred. I'm not surprised by this but I had never heard of it before.

I've never heard of that before.

BD66 Level 8 June 25, 2020

Huh, I didn't know about that one. 😟

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:509214
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.