Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK Scottsdale City Councilman Guy Phillips invokes George Floyd's words, 'I can't breathe,' to protest masks - The Washington Post

Taking the stage Wednesday at an anti-mask rally in Scottsdale, Ariz., Councilman Guy Phillips 🌈 appeared in a black face mask. The crowd’s applause tapered into shouts. “Take the mask off!” they yelled. Phillips stood looking at them for a moment.

Then, in a monotone voice, he said into the microphone, “I can’t breathe.”

He said it again, louder: “I can’t breathe” — echoing the dying words of George Floyd that have become a rallying cry in nationwide protests against police violence.

HippieChick58 9 June 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Freackin' asshat!

The arrogantly stupid always find a way to make asses of themselves.

Ahhh White Priviledge..

With an attitude like that Arizona will unpopulated in matter of months. Ready for anyone else to move in.

I hear real estate prices are gonna hit rock bottom....

@AnneWimsey No surprise there.

I'd like to throw Guy Phillips down on the concrete and knee restrain his neck, when he said he couldn't breathe I'd let him up. What a fucking piece of shit he is!

barjoe Level 9 June 25, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:509426
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.