Agnostic.com

5 1

[cnbc.com]

This chart shows the link between restaurant spending and new coronavirus cases. Is indoor dining safe yet? I don't think so. Agree/Disagree?

sassygirl3869 9 June 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

NO restaurant wants to be named in a news story as the source of a coronavirus outbreak. The ones I've been to are going to extremes: sanitizing menus, salt&pepper shakers, drink refills come in separate glasses, etc. Every table gets sanitized after it's used and a tag left on it. Half the tables & booths are taped off.

Illinois is going to try it at 25% compacity.

..........and I don’t even go to drive throughs for the same reasons. 😝

I am not even sure outdoor dining with assorted servers/ adjoining strangers is....are they washing hands? Was my table cleaned properly before I sat down? I KNOW I ain't using the restroom! Is kitchen staff breathing on my food? Aaaannnddd etc.....
I worked in restaurants for quite awhile & was sometimes (frequently!) horrified Then with what went on......

I'm not going into any restaurants for a long time.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:509631
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.