Agnostic.com

5 3

[msnbc.com]

Asked his 2nd term priorities Trump comes up empty. LOL. NO PRIORITIES!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!
Agree/Disagree?

sassygirl3869 9 June 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

An amazingly honest answer for a busy pathological LIAR

That's just silly. Trump has the same priorities that he's always had; and power. No point in complicating his motives. His whole life has been about and power.

TWDay Level 4 June 27, 2020

The dummy can't think that far ahead. Trying to make Biden look bad and stroking his ego are on his mind.

His only priority will be getting a change so he can run for a third term, or getting Ivanka nominated with him as VP.

In a second term he would rapidly move to get rid of Roe v. Wade to cement his base. Then I imagine he'd start going after his opponents, enemies, and perhaps their families. He'll want more Supreme Court Justices. He would probably steal more money and screw up more infrastructure through continued deregulation. If he couldn't get rid of Presidential term-limits he would probably support starting an election campaign for his elder daughter.

TO_BY Level 7 June 26, 2020

Oh, tell me “No,” this is one time I hope you’re wrong, but I’m kinda leaning that way too. He would like nothing better than see a family member continue his dynasty 😢

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:509635
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.