Agnostic.com

10 6

LINK Russia paid bounties to kill US troops, US intel says; Trump mum: NYT

This is astounding. Trump was told in March and has done nothing.

Trump's actions since finding out seem to indicate he is working with or for Russia.

snytiger6 9 June 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

И овцы так напуганы, овцы, чьи хозяева трахают их!

Seriously? The CIA just made it for whatever reasons? I suppose they could, but would they? Maybe they wanted to force Trump's hand? It is such an extreme claim, that drops the falsity probability a lot. Mainly, though, it doesn't change anything regarding Russia, Putin, the Taliban, or even Trump. Okay, maybe it added another 2% certainty that Trump is Putin's bitch.

If Trump were Putin's bitch, he would not be working so hard at kissing Netanyahu's ass, and he has been working harder at that than any president ever did!

@Archeus_Lore Why do you think Trump is doing that?

What has Trump ever refused him? The so-called deal for statehood for Palestine was the biggest joke I have ever seen. When has Trump ever done ANYTHING opposed to Israeli policy? Why do you suppose Israelis are naming landmarks after Trump, for his good looks? Reading something besides the domestic news MSM cesspool of lies might just clarify a few things.

Mentally Replace Everything Before “U.S. Intelligence Says” With “Blah Blah We’re Probably Lying”

"Whenever one sees a news headline ending in “US Intelligence Says”, one should always mentally replace everything that comes before it with “Blah blah blah we’re probably lying”. In a post-Iraq invasion world, the only correct response to unproven anonymous claims about a rival government by intelligence agencies from the US or its allies is to assume that they are lying until you are provided with a mountain of independently verifiable evidence to the contrary. The US has far too extensive a record of lying about these things for any other response to ever be justified as rational, and its intelligence agencies consistently play a foundational role in those lies."

[medium.com]

It’s fucking amazing. What a traitor.

He is Putin's bitch and a traitor.

According to NY Times (I know, I know, his supporters think the NY Times is fake news, but they're fake intelligent human beings) Trump was briefed months ago on this development. Trump personally refused to believe or act. Once again he took Putin's side.

t1nick Level 8 June 27, 2020

Rachel Maddow is known to be a meticulous researcher and will not present without reasonable verification. You might not like her liberal political leanings, but she generally cannot be reproached for her meticulousness, accuracy, and integrity in what info she chooses to present. You may not the message, but her credentials are generally indisputable. Has she made an occasional mistake, probably. But in general her info is spot on.

The right vilifies her regularly, akin to the job they do on Amy Goodman of Democracy Now. They don't challenge either Madfow's or Goodman's facts, rather send ad hominins attacks on them.

[politifact.com] Yea, Rachel Maddow, the paragon of truth telling.

@Archeus_Lore I don't know if you call her a paragon, but she is more truthful than most reporters on network or cable news. You might not like her message, but she is generally unassailable. More integrity than anyone at FOX News. And I do not even watch MSNBC

@t1nick . . . As I said below . . . This is laughable hate mongering at its best. This is likely a lie anyway. Note that they say "a Russian unit", then they claim that Putin was responsible . . . and that the Russian government was responsible, then they go into trying to personalizing it, you know, hate mongering. This is CIA bullshit, the sheep lap it up though. This is also politically motivated . . . no doubt about it. It is an attack on Trump for stupid reasons, and I am NOT a Trump OR Biden supporter. They are both assholes. People need to wake the fuck up and stop listening to this hyperbolic bullshit machine."

This is laughable hate mongering at its best. This is likely a lie anyway. Note that they say "a Russian unit", then they claim that Putin was responsible . . . and that the Russian government was responsible, then they go into trying to personalizing it, you know, hate mongering. This is CIA bullshit, the sheep lap it up though. This is also politically motivated . . . no doubt about it. It is an attack on Trump for stupid reasons, and I am NOT a Trump OR Biden supporter. They are both assholes. People need to wake the fuck up and stop listening to this hyperbolic bullshit machine.

He was mulling it over, his butt banging buddy Putin just acting like the ex KGB agent that he was.

What part of he's a fucking traitor don't people get?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:509917
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.