Agnostic.com

16 2

Best show ever

What are the most memorable three concerts you have been to? (Mine...Rammstein, Kiss, Korn)

Rosenrot 5 Apr 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Neil Young, Greendale, Albuquerque NM 2004(?), The Who, Albuquerque NM 2000 (?), Cat Stevens, Albuquerque NM 1975 (?)

In 1976 the eagles just put out hotel california, joe walsh was a new member. The gig was at the LA Forum. The backdrop was the neon palm tree and a curtain with the hotel. They kicked ass and joe played his classics. Then they started to play take it to the limits and the curtain raised with a 75 piece string orchestra playing. Almost everyone shed a tear of elation. It was the best sounds at a concert ever.
Ten years after at a small venue in L.A.77. Alvin lee kicked ass. They were playing their last song, Going Home. They had stacks of speakers and amps. During his solo the whole venue went dark. He blew some fuses. Then alvin and the band came back out and started another song. The breakers blew again. Alvin kicked the speaker stack and injured a roadie. Outside we saw abulance. .

Ramones with the Romantics
Devo

Both in Dallas in the late 70s or early 80s.

And ... Probably because it is my most recent, but AntiFlag with Stray from the Path, White Noise and Sharptooth. I love being the oldest person at a concert!

@Rosenrot I do feel incredibly fortunate to have seen them live. I remember looking around and seeing the entire audience doing that head bob thing.

1). Pantera opening for Black Sabbath (best show ever and by far the loudest) 2). TOOL (AEnima tour) 3) Ozzy Osbourne (No More Tears tour).

I got to see Pantera open up for Semi-local band Wrathchild America in a small venue. It was just after Cowboys From Hell came out. Good times.

@Rosenrot Awesome! Ozzy always puts on an amazing show. I was glad I got to see Sabbath with all the original members before they retired for good.

@iamjc I hated the years Ozzy was doing his TV show. He was so doped up on pills it was sad. I've never had a problem understanding Oz when he spoke or sang, but when he's that far gone on opiates, no one can understand him. Don't blame you for booing him off stage if he was in that condition. He seems to be back to his old self recently.

Pantera, Type O Negative, Black Sabbath

Senses Fail, Third Eye Blind and Fallout Boy

Marz Level 7 Apr 6, 2018

Daft Punk in Chicago, Björk in NYC and Gorillaz at Red Rocks.

I would have given someone else's left testicle to have seen Gorillaz at Red Rocks.

@SinCityHeathen It was a bit rainy if that makes you feel better. ?

@indirect76 Seen a few rainy shows in my time, wouldn't have bothered me in the least.

David Bowie
The Rolling Stones
Jackson Browne

ebdb Level 7 Apr 6, 2018

I was lucky enough to see him twice. The Serious Moonlight Tour in 1983 and then The Outside Tour in 1995, and I took my son and it was his first concert. We were about twenty feet from the front. David Bowie is also my son's favorite artist. A wonderful memory!

Kiss, Rush, and Journey.

Disturbed, Hawkwind and Marilyn Manson

fucking awesome seen disturbed twice

Steven Wilson- Hand. Cannot. Erase. tour

David Wilcox- How Did You Find Me Here tour

Porcupine Tree- Fear Of A Blank Planet tour

Bonnie Raitt, J Giles for free in Cambridge Mass.

@Rosenrot I know where Middleboro is..I've been through it a few times on my way to Ptown ore Wareham..it was an awesome album

@Rosenrot not much safe beachfront property left here after the March Nor'easters..even the Dunes in Ptown were breached..at Herring Cove.
And many of the dunes are now covered by scrub brush..

Blue Oyster Cult (multiple)
Billy Idol (multiple)
Rush

I loved Agents of Fortune and Spectres. They have a lot of great live stuff too, as I'm sure you know. =]

Beach Boys, Three Dog Night, Ricky Scaggs

Paul McCartney at Sport Palais in Antwer Belgium. His hability to move the crowd feelings was something quite remarcable. It has been 15 years and still feels like yesterday. Another good one, Godsmack... The lead signer jumped on a drum set and the SOG beat the crap out of it way better than the actual drummer !!!... The list could continue but....

Rolling Stones, Billy Joel and Elton John, Queen

@Rosenrot I saw Queen. Play the Game tour, I think. Disappointing. I think because I love their albums so much.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:51048
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.