Agnostic.com

6 2

I'm still figuring out this site. What are folks down to talk about?

MattCuellar 2 June 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Whatta 'ya got? I got a Tee shirt & a pen & an outlet for my rage. =0}

Hello and welcome. Anything you like, just make a post and the site bores, like me, will soon find you. But do also check out the groups there is something for everyone.

anything besides theoretical physics. this place is pretty light in physics knowledge.

Welcome,A lot of anti trump ,anti police hating crap .Also a plethora of nonsense between atheists and agnostics who think each is correct and the other wrong .And be prepared to be labeled a troll if you disagree with the majority of them .I stay for the amusement and other groups.LOL.

The Trump bashing, police hating idiots are in plentiful supply on this website.

Spot on evaluation.

@Trajan61 Your over use of "idiot" reveals something about you

What's on your mind? Plenty of topics and discussions here on a number of subjects so feel free to jump in.

Non Religion mostly. Please contribute to the agnosticism/atheism cause.

I'm down for that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:510490
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.