Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK Flu virus with 'pandemic potential' found in China - BBC News

F--K! 2020 just keeps sinking!

A new strain of flu that has the potential to become a pandemic has been identified in China by scientists.

HippieChick58 9 June 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh Boy, I am sure the Cheeto has this one! Now come on everyone can I get a big FY? This year is going to be fun, if this happens then all will not be good and we need someone at the top who has a clue.

It's ..just gonna be non-stop dangerous viruses from here on out..natures payback is a bitch, "It's not nice to fool Mother Nature?".

I wouldn't lose any sleep over this one. Yet. It's able to infect humans, but has not mutated in a way that makes it easily spread to other humans, and that really doesn't happen overnight, though it certainly feels like it when it hits like this Coronavirus did. Still, the only human cases have been those that work closely with the animals. This one bug aside, we are likely in for a wretched flu season. Unless, of course, people start pulling their heads out of their asses and throw a mask on them instead. That could go a long way toward minimizing our flu season if we could get decent widespread compliance.

Two at once would be horrendous.

Lovely!

skado Level 9 June 29, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:510623
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.